• Website Development
• Social Media
• Direct Sales
• Accounting and Property Management
• Group Rates & Contracting
• Corporate Transient & FIT
• Consortia/RFP Management
By working with RevMax Pros, you are getting not just one person, but a staff of experienced revenue managers, available 24/7/365. No more worries about managing coverage during employee vacations, sick days, resignations, terminations, etc.
We are experienced in a multitude of software systems, including but not limited to:
• CRS: SynXis, iHotelier, Windsurfer, and NetRez, including brand systems from Radisson, La Quinta, Best Western, Choice Hotels and Days Inn/Wyndham.
• PMS: Opera, roomMaster, Autoclerk, WebRezPro, Skytouch, Atrio, & NiteVision
• Extranets: Expedia, Booking, Agoda, HotelTonight, Hotwire, and many others.
• Channel Management: Siteminder, CRS Direct Connect, OTA Sync, and others.
Given today's economic situation, are you concerned with the ability to pay the large salary of an on-property Hotel Revenue Manager, plus medical benefits, taxes, and insurance?
Do you have employees in operational departments managing your revenue management duties, such as your GM, Front Office Manager or Director of Sales? Are you concerned that they may not be as professionally experienced as you would like? Would their time be better spent focusing on the guest experience?
SALES CONSULTATION SERVICES
MARKETING CONSULTATION SERVICES
FULL MANAGEMENT COMPANY SERVICES
• Pace Analysis & Forecasting
• Comp Set Shopping
• Distribution & Rate Management
• Online Marketing
• Private Flash Market Promos
• 3rd Party Website Promos
• Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Technology and strategies for Hotel Revenue Management have become very complex and time-consuming. Are you confident your hotel revenue management practices are keeping up or ahead of the curve? Given today's economic situation, are you concerned with the ability to pay the large salary of an on-property Hotel Revenue Manager, plus medical benefits, taxes, and insurance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions it's time to look outside the box and consider hiring a "Remote Revenue Manager" on a subcontract basis. No large salary to hurt your bottom line, no benefits headaches, and no long-term contract to worry about.
Hotel Revenue Management is now 100% internet-based, and can be managed from virtually anywhere, at roughly 50% of the cost of an on-site revenue manager!