RevMax Pros is a hotel revenue management service and was established in January 2009 by Frank Okun under the original name of Hotel Yield Services, and changed its name to RevMax Pros in 2014.
RevMax Pros manages everything from small, independent hotels to large chain hotels. Because we manage multiple hotels in varied markets, we are exposed to numerous CRS, PMS and Channel Manager systems and can therefore usually take on new clients with turnkey speed and efficiency.
RevMax Pros is not limited geographically, and have managed hotels in Hawaii, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Santa Cruz, Half Moon Bay, Cambria, Los Angeles, Portland, New Mexico and Canada.
Our hotel revenue managers come from varied backgrounds and have all held positions as revenue manager for previous hotels. Some of our revenue managers work full-time for RevMax Pros, while others work part time and have other positions in the hotel industry.
Greg Turner-Eshete, CRME
* Owner of LodgingPort.com, a hotel revenue management service
* 20 years of hotel experience, from Night Audit to Housekeeping, Front Office, revenue Management and Sales, Marketing
* Experience with Sheraton, Marriott, DoubleTree, Hilton, Days Inn and a number of
* Has worked for RevMax Pros since 2010
* Certified Revenue Management Executive
* Bachelor's Degree, Economics
Prior to 2009, Frank was Corporate Director of Revenue for Personality Hotels, a group of seven boutique hotels in San Francisco. He had done some side consulting for hotels outside of San Francisco during his off-hours, and quickly realized he could manage hotels from home since virtually everything can be managed via the Internet.
Frank started his home-based business in Novato, Northern California with 4 hotels, managing them on his own, and eventually grew to over a dozen hotels with the help of 2 assistants.
Frank has been Sales Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing, Revenue Manager and General Manager for hotels since 1981. His assistants have all held various positions in hotels, usually in front desk, reservation and revenue departments.
Below are some more detail about his background:
* 2009 - Present: Founder and Owner of RevMax Pros
* 2007 – 2008: Corporate Director of Revenue, Personality Hotels, San Francisco
* 2005 – 2006: General Manager/Revenue Manager/DOSM – Best Western Hotel California, SF
* 2004: DOSM/Revenue Manager – Miyako Hotel and Best Western Miyako Inn, Japantown, SF
* 1999 – 2003: DOSM Villa Florence, GM/Revenue Manager Cartwright Hotel, GM Villa Florence, Kimpton Hotels, SF
* 1998: DOSM, Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf, SF
* 1996 – 1997: Senior Sales Manager, Parc 55, SF
* 1993 – 1995: DOSM, Doubletree Hotel Santa Rosa
* 1986 – 1992: Sales Manager at Berkeley Marina Marriott, Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Hyatt Regency San Francisco, and Doubletree Hotel Monterey
Founder and Owner
* Over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry
* 11 years total experience as GM in boutique hotels
* Worked as Operations Manager, Reservations Manager and Accounting Manager
* Worked in a variety of hotels-from boutique to a first class, all-inclusive resort in Micronesia
* Certified Hotel Administrator - AHLA
* Certified Hotel Revenue Manager - AHLA